Education and lectures
At Hildebrandt & Brandi we believe that management with a long-term perspective is essential. In order to make an active contribution, we offer training, lectures and workshops to companies, management teams and management networks on topics related to various aspects of management with a long-term perspective.
Several of the consultants at Hildebrandt & Brandi hold positions as external lecturers and teachers at universities and business schools in Denmark. Currently, we teach at the following institutions of education:
• Programme management and teaching for the Executive MBA at Aarhus School of Business/University of Southern Denmark
• Teaching, MBA at Copenhagen Business School
• Teaching, MMT at Aalborg University
• Teaching, MPM at the University of Southern Denmark
• Teaching, MSc in Social Science and Diploma Programme in Business Administration at the Aarhus School of Business, University of Southern Denmark and Aalborg University
In addition, we often give lectures and presentations at the Danish University Extension (Folkeuniversitetet), in folk high schools, in private companies etc.
Examples of current workshop and lecture topics:
• What will provide Denmark’s livelihood in the future?
• The value-creating executive board
• Change management
• Lean in a long-term perspective
• Future demands to management and staff
• Managing mergers
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact us here.